Client own dedicated IT development center
A client own dedicated IT development center is used as a method of Outsourcing projects. It works by giving owners more control over the work. It also saves money on overhead, management costs and enables a dedicated development team to work at a specific location. This method of organization is also called, “T&M” or Time and Material work mode.
Soft-Group Advantages Request free quote
- Huge Global Delivery Facility
- 24/7 Support
- Clients in the Biggest World Countries
- Quality Certification
- Variable Methodogies, surch as: RUP, Agile/XP and more
- Access to Highly Trained, Experienced Professionals
- Many Technology Skills Accessible in One Facility
- Excellent Protection for Intellectual Property
When is Managed Outsourcing Best Implemented?
- When the system requirements have been cleared.
- When there exists a well-defined change control system.
- When there are insufficient local management resources to hire dedicated team members at a specific location.
- When one wishes to gain an overall, rather than detailed, view of a team’s performance.
- When one wishes to create direct ownership of said project.
- When the overall priorities are considered from the top level rather than at each individual’s level.
- When a large, complex project team is not necessary.
- When dedicated resources for a project are derived from a fixed budget.
There are times when a manager can issue a top level priority order without being directly involved with the direct management aspects of the project itself. At SoftGroup, a project manager will be assigned to a given project, and that person sees to the details of the team based on upper level management’s directives. This frees upper level management to pursue other aspects of one’s business. This serves as the ideal business model for the upper level manager who wishes to hire dedicated team members without incurring additional overhead costs related to statutory requirements, training and other related issues.
- Easier operation without worries associated with going over budget
- Lower overhead for project management
- Less complicated resource scheduling
- High productivity levels with dedicated resources
- A client own dedicated IT Development Center with Zero hiring costs
- Zero statutory compliance
- An IT development center with guaranteed resources available in the case of team number increase given short notice
- IT development services that ensure execution control and a well-documented system
- IT development services based on a fully dedicated IT development company, resulting in a more efficient, effective company.
- Project requirements depend upon an in-place change control system.
- Resource tracking is linked directly with project costs so must be diligently tracked for each client.
- The project is the core of the client own dedicated IT development center. Fortune 500 clients assess the quality of this product.
- Every client requires customized reports and data analysis.
- Because the project is continually in flux, fixed pricing is not possible.
- The client must hire dedicated in-house development and FAQ team to work in synch
- with the outsourced team due to the fact that it is impossible to achieve 100% control of the outsourced team.
- Continuous resources need to be available for the project since offshore support is required.
- The client who chooses managed outsourcing gains additional control over development.
SoftGroup provides superior quality expertise and technical experience. All software engineers employed by this company must have the following experience:
- Microsoft C#
- Microsoft ASP.net
- Visual Basic
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000
- Visual C++
- Microsoft Active Server Pages
SoftGroup has created an exclusive, dedicated facility especially for clients at our own delivery center. Customized policies and dedicated resources suit each client’s individual requirements. The SoftGroup team members are hand selected using a dual interview process that allows both SoftGroup and the clients to play roles in who is hired. This works out to the client’s advantage, as its own insight into its projects lends itself to hiring individuals who are best suited.