Software Support and Maintenance
Software support and maintenance go hand in hand for all businesses that utilize custom software solutions, all kinds of software products and software that is offered as a service. As the needs of customers change, the need for software development and support grows also. SoftGroup has a software support team that is unsurpassed in offering the most knowledable support available anywhere. We work in unison with our clients to keep software systems running smoothly and free from errors.
Software support and maintenance, while a non-core activity, is a crucial part of any business that uses computers in its operation. It is common for a business to have multitudes of applications and a wide variety of software products that help the company do business. It has been found that outsourcing IT maintenance and support can provide significant cost advantages to the discerning business. Other areas in which businesses can earn a competitive advantage by using outsourcing include development of new versions of software and completely new software products.
Soft-Group Advantages Request free quote
- Huge Global Delivery Facility
- 24/7 Support
- Clients in the Biggest World Countries
- Quality Certification
- Variable Methodogies, surch as: RUP, Agile/XP and more
- Access to Highly Trained, Experienced Professionals
- Many Technology Skills Accessible in One Facility
- Excellent Protection for Intellectual Property
SoftGroup has full understanding of business needs and how they work. Therefore, we can offer you technical maintenance services, such as software support, that are cost effective. Our tech support software team combined with our strong management core can offer outstanding infrastructure, commitment, dedication, matured processes and a true desire to adhere to highest quality standards.
Our IT maintenance and support services also include improvement, monitoring, administration, upgrades and patches, enhancements, release management and changes. Our technical maintenance support team delivers development services as well as application maintenance. We carry a line of services that includes actual life project experience and advanced education that allows us to handle all kinds of challenges.
We provide a wide variety of tech support software solutions, offshore maintenance and software support and maintenance services that are customized to meet your every business need. We offer:
- 1. Maintenance: scheduled upgrades and maintenance as required. Routine maintenance checks also performed.
- 2. On-going Support: Bug fixes, software application, issue analysis, resolution.
- 3. Fault Investigation and diagnosis, workaround provisions and incident management.
- 4. Release management.
- 5. Issues tracking and support.
- 6. Modifications that will support business-to-technical requirement’s adjustments.
- 7. Optimization of systems, including rewriting and restructuring.
The business model that we employ lets us offer 24/7 maintenance and support via email, phone, Skype (or other online platforms) and IM chat. It consists of both offshore and onshore teams that work in unison to resolve all business problems in as short time span as possible. The onshore team is on duty at all times, and is assigned responsibility for all onsite troubleshooting, resolving user queries and other duties. The offshore team will have the responsibility of handling major issues such as product enhancement, report writing and repairs. The precise roles and responsibilities of both teams are determined between our team and the client.
Our respond and resolve times depend entirely upon the severity level of the PR (problem request). We have defined three individual levels:
- Level 1: System is malfunctioning or completely down, impacting business severely. Response time is one hour. We make every effort to resolve problem completely within 24 hours.
- Level 2: Malfunction occurred has impact on business, but solution is available. Response time is from 4-24 hours. Resolution time depends entirely upon the problem’s complexity.
- Level 3: Malfunctioning with significant threat or impact on business. Response time is 24 hours. Time needed to resolve the problem depends on the problem’s complexity.
For further information please contact us or request for a free quote.