Technical Communication Services
SoftGroup offers professional, user-friendly, technical documentation that helps reduce support and training costs while improving quality. Our technical communication services are the best in the industry. First, we research, and then we create useful information about any company’s technical products or processes that is relevant to an intended demographic.
Simple solution for complex tasks
- Huge Global Delivery Facility
- 24/7 Support
- Clients in the Biggest World Countries
- Quality Certification
- Variable Methodogies, surch as: RUP, Agile/XP and more
- Access to Highly Trained, Experienced Professionals
- Many Technology Skills Accessible in One Facility
- Excellent Protection for Intellectual Property
To ensure that our customers receive a top rate experience, SoftGroup makes sure they understand the basics of technical communication. Our technical communication services take the necessary steps to bridge the gap between creators and users of technology. We implement the best practices in the technical communication field, while following the step-by-step DDLC (document Development Life Cycle) process. Our intended audience is presented with technical assistance for community services, technical writing and communication and other aspects of the industry as needed.
SoftGroup Technical Communication Services include the fundamentals of technical communication as follows:
Our technical writing is done by a highly qualified technical communicator who engages in technically documenting whatever our clients need to suit their business needs. They have a mixture of journalistic and technical abilities and typically hold either advanced college degrees or certification in a specific technical field. Professionals from all disciplines can be technical writers, including scientists and engineers. They are proficient in information architecture and design and in the development of various training materials. Oftentimes, they have experience in the area of graphic design, business analysis, website management and design, and user interfaces.
SoftGroup’s technical writers can create and assimilate technical material, as well as convey it to an intended audience in an effective, concise fashion. Our writers are qualified to create the following:
- A complete set of software documentation for many different demographic audiences, including user guides, online help systems, technical communication online and software messages.
- Prototypes and Templates
- A complete documentation plan.
Technical editing involves reading, reviewing and rewriting of the text that has been written on a topic that has something to do with technology. The SoftGroup technical editors know how to spot and identify usage errors and how to adhere to particular technical style guides.
SoftGroup’s experienced technical editors are trained with the general scientific knowledge to correct statements that are in conflict with the said knowledge.
- Checklists for editing, documenting usability and reviewing, testing processes for usability.
- The latest style guides that are individually prepared for each new project.
- Solutions for troubleshooting.
Assessment for the Basics of Technical Communication
- Writing processes and technical documentation development
- Upgrades, conversions, and re-branding document set
- Training that pertains to tech tools, and best practices, including L10N, I18N
- Localized documentation and product that conform to the target language in terms of marketing.
- Reports on 118N and L10N
SoftGroup Specializes in:
- All systems pertaining to healthcare
- Biotech, pharmaceuticals, university, government and contract research labs
- Management of financial services
- BI solutions and advanced reporting tools
- Communication and networking
- Manage survey feedback cycle by surveying workbench online solution. Access to data for information marketing companies
- Lulti- media data management in multi-formats
- Audio and video experience for different platforms on mobile devices
- Create systems for storing and creating testing documentation
- Alarm systems and electronic security
Following the DDLC sequential phases, we produce professional, well-structured technical software documentation.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764